Newforma has a unique opening in our customer support group for an individual with strong systems administration skills and experience supporting building, architectural, engineering and construction clients and teams. The successful candidate will become the customer support group expert in troubleshooting detailed configuration, network and firewall issues when our Newforma Project Center, project and building information management product is deployed at our customers’ sites. This role is VIRTUAL, supporting our AEC clients in the East Coast region.
• Solid working knowledge of LAN networking and distributed (client/server) computing environments.
• Firewall, Router, VPN, WAN, and Anti-virus configuration and support experience.
• Skills supporting Newforma Product Center, CAD, and other building information management tools.
• Experience in Microsoft Outlook and Exchange system administration.
• Active Directory knowledge.
• Experience supporting MySql or other databases is highly desirable, but not required.
• MSCE certification preferred.
In addition, the successful candidate must also be able to demonstrate a proven track record of:
• Good organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to learn and apply technical information.
• Proven performance in a team environment.
• Ability to multi-task in a busy and changing work environment.
• Self-motivated individual with a proven track record of solving tough IT issues.
• Prior customer support experience in the software industry with a focus on excellence.
At Newforma, outstanding performance will be recognized and rewarded. Newforma offers a comprehensive competitive benefits package which includes excellent medical, dental and vision plans; stock options; 401k; FSA, and company paid life and disability plans and Paid Time-Off (PTO).
Interested candidates should submit cover letter with salary requirements and updated resume to our HR department at email@example.com, please reference Job Code: CSS312
Newforma, Inc. with headquarters in Manchester, NH serves architecture, engineering, construction and owner/operator (AECO) organizations worldwide with software to streamline work processes to reduce exposure from errors and omissions, improve coordination and communication, increase visibility into cost and quantities, and enable greater repeatability of project success. Its flagship product, Newforma Project Center™, creates a more productive environment for project managers and the project team by organizing information, facilitating information exchange, and enabling efficient process.
"Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization to be considered."
***NO AGENCY SUBMITTALS ACCEPTED***